I am a gadget guy. I love this, but...the first 3 hours of using it I hated it, was going to send it back, but eventually got it working pretty darn good. At first it wouldn't pass primers into the Dillon tube, jams constantly. Primers were even jamming up halfway down the chute. Fourth of the primers were upside down. This was with Winchester primers. Luckily I had a box of CCI, they ran perfect except for jamming up at the Dillon tube. Fix 1: look at all your Dillon tubes, I only have 1 drilled anywhere near center, this tube corrected that. I watched and read everything on YouTube and DAA FAQ for troubleshooting. Fix 2: upside down primers using Winchester. Switched to V2 plate provided with the unit. Problem solved (maybe DAA could put a chart suggesting which plate for which primer brand).downside to V2 disk is it is about twice as slow. Fix 3: Winchester (brass) primers very slow and bunching up on exit ramp. I scored the ramp with needles like DAA suggests. That didn't help at all, and yes I cleaned the ramp very good. But I did apply I very light amount of Mica and they slide fast now! And amount i applied was minimal, you can't see it. Didn't want to chance interfering with the optic sensor. When my stock of Winchesgers run out I am switching to CCI and the V1 disk. Overall I like this collafor, just didn't expect to have to tinker with it.