This Builder requires one Holster, one Magazine Pouch and a Belt to be activated.
Our “BUILDER” tool is an online “Custom Bundle” creation tool, which allows you to create a bundle of products to benefit from available discounts.
Our Rig Builder is a system designed to allow you to build your perfect shooting Rig, to include the holster, belt, pouches and accessories of your choice, to build the ideal rig for you.
No longer are you restricted to choosing from pre-defined packages to take advantage of the savings offered on rigs. Now you can build the rig you want, selecting practically any color/type/model combination of pouches and accessories to build up your rig.
As you build the rig, the full price of the items chosen is displayed, as well as the discounted price you will be paying.
CRITICAL SAFETY WARNING
Read the following instructions carefully before using this holster or Insert Block:
- Never holster a loaded firearm without first engaging its safety.
- Check periodically to ensure your safety is functioning correctly.
- Never disengage the safety of the firearm until well clear of the holster and the muzzle is pointing down range.
- Make sure you are fully familiar with the correct use, and adjustment of your DAA Holster before attempting to use it with a loaded firearm.
- Make sure that you have the correct holster/Insert model for your type of firearm.
- Do not use a holster that is unsuited to your firearm, as that could result in unreliable retention or release which could lead to a fatal accident.
- Never use a trigger shoe or a widened trigger with this holster.
- Double check that the retention and release work well, particularly if any modifications have been made to your firearm.
- Care must be taken to ensure the gun is placed properly when returned to the holster. It if it is not positioned correctly, it will not be held securely and may fall out.
- Never holster the gun quickly or with force, as that increases the chance of making contact with the trigger.
- Any adjustment or modification to the holster design may render it unsafe or cause malfunction.
- Take care that the firearm is not dislodged or knocked when holstered, particularly when the holster’s safety lever is unlocked. As this holster has no muzzle support, take care that the muzzle of the gun is not bumped upwards, as this may dislodge the gun from the holster
- Keep your fingers well clear of the trigger when holstering and drawing the firearm.
- The holster should be locked when running or jumping with a holstered gun, or you should keep your hand on the gun’s grip to prevent it accidentally falling.
- Handling a loaded firearm, and drawing it from a holster is inherently dangerous. You do so entirely at your own risk and responsibility.
- Liability is limited only to the replacement of this holster or parts thereof. No additional warranties are expressed or implied by the manufacturer or the distributors.
Elzenweg 33b, 5144MB, Waalwijk
Fax: +31 (0)416 392 040