This is the cost of the Cerakote only on a used Holster.
Do you already own a DAA Flex or Alpha-X or Race Master holster and would like to have it Cerakoted? If so – we are here for you!.
When sending in your used Holster be sure to:
- Dismantle it. Send us ONLY the aluminum parts, without any screws or bolts or plastic parts.
- Remove the plastic color inlays and clean off the glue as best you can before shipping.
- Our Cerakote offer includes new FREE inlays, in the color of your choice. Let us know your desired color in the comment box.
- Send it to us with tracking and insurance to ensure it arrives safely. Reference your order number on the box/paperwork.
- For our standard colors, allow two weeks turnaround.
- The shipping charges you will pay on checkout, cover the return shipment to you.
Double-Alpha is very proud to now offer Cerakote on our holsters and pouches. We have setup our own painting facility in-house, and after undergoing professional training we are official, licensed Cerakote providers!
Currently we are offering this only as an option with new holsters and pouches being ordered directly from DAA (Europe). And you must allow an additional 7-10 days (for international customers) or up to 30 days (US/CA customers) lead time on your order, as every holster or pouch is coated to order.
We are stocking 8 attractive new colors we love in house, but over 170 more colors are available in the Cerakote H-series line, and you can select your own custom color. Should you wish to custom Cerakote a Rig with your color of choice, click here
Cerakote H Series coatings are durable, corrosion-resistant, and provide unparalleled levels of hardness and adhesion. These coatings are also resistant to most solvents and chemicals. The foundation for Cerakote H Series coatings is a unique ceramic technology that imparts both flexibility and excellent wear resistance to the final coating.
Cerakote offers over 200 unique and popular colors, and can be applied to all ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, composites and many other substrates making it a universal coating.
All Cerakote colors are held to a color consistency standard of a Delta E of 1 or less. Typically, the human eye can only see color variance differences greater than a Delta E of 2 or more, making Cerakote the perfect anodizing substitution for high volume finishes.