This is the cost of the Cerakote only on a used Rig.
If you already own a DAA Rig, consisting of any of our aluminum holsters and pouches – you can have it Cerakoted for a striking “better than new” look!
You can choose any of the colors in the Cerakote H series line. We can custom order the color of your choice, and coat your shooting Rig in the unique color you love.
Follow this link to view all the colors available in the H-series line.
Once you have chosen your color, include that colors name and H-code in the comment box of your order, and we will do the rest.
When sending in your used DAA Holster and pouches, be sure to:
- Dismantle them. Send us ONLY the aluminum parts, without any screws or bolts or plastic parts.
- Remove the plastic color inlays and clean off the glue as best you can before shipping.
- Our Cerakote offer includes new FREE inlays, in the color of your choice. Let us know your desired color in the comment box at checkout.
- Send it to us with tracking and insurance to ensure it arrives safely. Reference your order number on the box/paperwork.
- For our standard colors, allow two weeks turnaround. For customer colors, 3-4 weeks.
- The shipping charges you will pay on checkout, cover the return shipment to you.
You must allow 2-4 weeks for the completion of the order (for US/CA customers it may take a bit longer), as the paint may have to be custom ordered from Cerakote in the US.
Cerakote H Series coatings are durable, corrosion-resistant, and provide unparalleled levels of hardness and adhesion. These coatings are also resistant to most solvents and chemicals. The foundation for Cerakote H Series coatings is a unique ceramic technology that imparts both flexibility and excellent wear resistance to the final coating.
Cerakote offers over 200 unique and popular colors, and can be applied to all ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, composites and many other substrates making it a universal coating.
All Cerakote colors are held to a color consistency standard of a Delta E of 1 or less. Typically, the human eye can only see color variance differences greater than a Delta E of 2 or more, making Cerakote the perfect anodizing substitution for high volume finishes.