Enjoy this great offer and save over 10%.
The FIRST EVER cleaning kit truly custom-made for IPSC / IDPA shooters !
Range Ready Cleaning Kit:
The CED/DAA Range Ready Cleaning Kit includes everything needed for calibers ranging from .22, 9mm/38 Super, .40 / 10mm, and .44/.45 Cal.
Designed to fit comfortably into your range bag, the Range Ready Cleaning Kit opens to reveal a rubberized 36x43cm cleaning mat built right into the kit itself. The mat, made of durable PVC material, is the perfect workstation for your field repairs and pistol cleaning needs. The non-slip surface prevents parts from getting lost and is easy to wipe clean after use. When finished, simply fold and zipper close. The entire Cleaning Kit measures only 20x30x3.5cm and easily stores away inside your CED Professional Range Bag or Shooters Back Pack.
Dimensions closed: 20Hx30Wx3.5D cm
Dimensions opened: 40Hx50 x1D cm
Range Ready Cleaning Kit includes:
1. Phosphor Brushes (3 pcs.) (9mm/.38 Sup., .40 Cal./10mm, .44/.45Cal.)
2. Cleaning Swabs (4 pcs.) (.22 Cal., 9mm/.38 Sup., .40 Cal./10mm,.44/.45 Cal.)
3. Stainless Steel Tornado Brushes (3 pcs.) (9mm/.38 Sup., .40Cal./10mm, .44/.45 Cal.)
4. Nylon Brush (.22 Cal.)
5. Double-ended Utility Brushes (2 pcs.) (Nylon / Phosphor) includesbrush storage cases
6. Two-Head Hammer (Nylon / Brass)
7. Custom 12 pc. Hex Key Set (1.5mm, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0mm & 1/20",1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32")
8. 2 pc. Punch Set
9. Cleaning Rod with Patch Loop attachment
10. Stainless Steel Double-Head Cleaning Tool
11. 4-Bit Custom Screwdriver Set (3.3mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, #1 Phillips)
12. Shooter’s Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite
13. Wired Extractor / Firing Pin Cleaning Strips (20 pcs.)
14. Cleaning Patches
15. Rubberized cleaning mat
16. Extra pocket for storing small items
Gun Rope Bore Cleaner:
Simply the fastest and most convenient way to clean your gun barrel, be it a pistol, a rifle or a shotgun. Simply drop the weighted end down the barrel, from breach to muzzle and pull through. Do so with or without solvent, as best suites you needs. One pull runs a copper bristle brush as well as a wide long swab down the length of your barrel. You do not even have to disassemble the weapon to clean! Can be complete in seconds, and your barrel will be ready for another session on the range or in the field.