The PDR-PRO-II Belt Ride Ambidextrous Hanger Kit includes all you need to use your DAA PDR PRO-II holster body with this hanger kit, turning the holster into an IDPA compatible holster.
This hanger positions the holster body up close against the body and provides you a solid, yet tilt adjustable holster mount. It can be used with 1.5-2” wide belts and is fully ambidextrous, working equally well for RH or LH holsters.
In order to assemble the PDR-PRO-II Belt Ride Ambidextrous Hanger Kit to your PDR PRO-II holster follow these steps:
- Remove your PDR PRO-II hanger, by unlocking the screw in the ball joint and sliding it down, off the rail.
- Remove the rail. Keep the small flat screws safety with the rail.
- Place two washers over each screw nut, then the hanger, and finally the short screws. Adjust the required tilt angle and tighten.
- If you are using the belt spacers (most will, as most use a 1.5” belt) you can choose to have those spacers both above, below, or one above and one below the belt as you thread it through. This will provide you some height adjustment.
- If you need to remove a belt spacer, rotate it 90deg and then slide it out. A little force is required.
- If you plan to use your holster in an IDPA match, you will want to replace the tension adjustment thumb-screw with the Philipps-head screw, including in this kit.
Please note: This PDR-PRO-II Belt Ride Ambidextrous Hanger Kit can only be used with PDR PRO-II holster bodies (Not the older PDR PRO). The newer PDR PRO-II body is the one that has an aluminum rail running up its inner side, which is attached with only 2 mounting points. (not the older plastic T-rail which had 3 mounting points).