The bundle includes:
- 1x Rollsizer - Automatic Decapper, base unit
- 1x Rollsizer Drop Tube
- 5x Rollsizer Decapping Pins (1x Pack of 5)
The Rollsizer Decapper will process 380ACP cases up to 308Win. The machine will remove the spent primers up to 3,600 cases per hour (if your casefeeder can keep up) and cases can be processed soiled. You can wet clean your cases afterwards, then rollsize your cases. This will save you a LOT of time in reloading.
With decapping soiled cases means you can wet clean your cases afterwards (including primer pockets) and this will improve your reloading press performance and reduce primer seating issues. The crud in the primer pockets is known to be a lead based material (Lead Styphenate) which has health implications and is also recognized as being a problem for automated press sensors (primer / ringer sensors).
You can mix some different cases together to decap them. Once decapped the cases can be wet cleaned. This makes the case identification and head stamps much easier to identify. (its also cleaner….).
The limitation on mixing cases is the height variation (to clear the drop tube), AND the size (it needs to fit inside the drop tube) AND ensuring the cases do not fit inside other cases. For example a 9mm case will fit inside a 40S&W case. Sorry we didn’t design the cases….
You can mix the following, 380ACP,9mm, 38S, 38SC, 357SIG. 223 and 300blk can be processed together, likewise 308, 243, 22-250, 6.5 Creedmore can be processed together.
The Decapper is supplied as standard with the following;
- Decapper base unit with a 24VDC motor, gearbox and decapping guides and rails
- Spare set of self-aligning pegs and spring.
- FW Arms decapper body, custom guide rod (plus spare guide rod), 3 x small pins, minor tools and locktite. The FW Arms decapping unit includes (as standard), a conversion (shuttle and spring) to run rifle cases through the Decapper.
- Feed hose and adaptor clip to connect to a Dillon casefeeder. (This is the same hose as supplied with the Rollsizers).
- Length of clear hose to connect to the primer discharge and case discharge. (Cut to suit).
- AC / DC power converter with variable speed control. The converter will be supplied with an Australian moulded plug (EU plug adaptor included). The power converter will operate off all power supplies between 100VAC >277VAC and will operate with 50hz or 60Hz frequency. The converter is IP67 rated and very high quality.
- Operation and maintenance manual. Please read it thoroughly…. then read it again. A copy of the manual is available on the website. This is updated periodically.
- A Perspex transparent shielding and auto-cutoff switch is added by DAA for all units sold directly by us in order to comply with EU safety regulations.