The Taran Tactical Innovations CZ 75 base pads add an additional 4 rounds to 17 rounds CZ 75 Mec-Gar magazines, increasing your capacity to 21 plus 1 in the chamber. This base pad will add some extra weight to the magazine which will allow the magazine to drop quicker and smoother, which in turn will allow you to reload the gun much faster. TTI uses a patented push pin design to attach the base pad to the magazine, no tools will be needed allowing you to clean your magazines on the range in a timely manner. All TTI base pads are manufactured in the USA of billet aluminum and hard anodized for long lasting color.
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
TTI Firepower Base Pad for CZ75 17 round Mec-Gar magazine
- designed to work with the stock spring.
- Overall weight 1oz.
- Length, 3/4 Inch.
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge.
- Holds 21+1 rounds of 9mm in the CZ75 17 round Mec-Gar magazine.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard anodized coloring process.
- Made in the USA.