* This is a complete Alpha-X holster with insert block of choice.
After years of trend setting benchmarks in the competitive holster industry, DAA has gone a step further, with the launching of the DAA Alpha-X Holster.
The Alpha-X incorporates upgrades and refinements creating a new fresh, striking look while adding several meaningful performance upgrades.
Body Rail Height Adjustment
A rail built directly into the side of the Alpha-X holster body itself allows height adjustment. This offers an extended range of vertical movement and reduces torque and forces applied. The lock up is achieved by an expanding dovetail mechanism that does not gouge or damage the rail.
New Ball Joint and Lock-Up Mechanism
The ball joint of the Alpha-X offers a wide range of motion, allowing the user to position the holster at the precise right angle desired. The Alpha-X holster uses a larger ball joint and a pressure lug lock-up system, which locks the ball firmly in place without marking or damaging the holster. Even the smallest adjustments are easily possible.
With the ball joint is now located higher and closer to the center of the holster, it reduces the torque and forces applied, contributing to the rigidity of the holster.
A large easy-to-reach one-screw locking system allows it to be adjusted into the desired position, even while wearing it.
Detachable Belt Hanger
The DAA Alpha-X Holster is designed with a two-piece belt hanger which can be disassembled easily by opening a single screw. All position settings are maintained while removing the holster body from the belt itself for easy space-saving transport.
The Alpha-X belt bracket is designed to fit only 1.5” wide competition style belts. It will not fit on 1.75” or 2” belts unless the belts are modified by cutting a piece out of the belt. As DAA recommends for all of its Race holsters, this belt hanger should only be used on a firm, rigid, thick belts.
Interchangeable Color Logo Inlays
The Alpha-X holster body is designed in black anodized finish only. To offer a unique colorful accent, an assortment of color inlays is offered. These optional colored inlays can be changed as desired, but when done so are not normally reusable. They are laser-cut plastic inlay inserts which come in a full range of colors.
The Same Race Master Insert Blocks!
The DAA Alpha-X Holster uses the same DAA magnetic insert blocks as used on the Race Master Holster. An Alpha-X Holster can be purchased with or without an insert block, making the upgrade easier and more affordable for users who already have the Race Master Holster.
NOTE: If you are ordering a holster or an insert block for a CZ TS checkmate, be advised the 2017 frame has changed. CRITICAL SAFETY WARNING
- Never disengage the safety of the firearm until well clear of the holster and the muzzle is pointing down range.
- Make sure that you have the correct holster/Insert model for your type of firearm.
- Never use a trigger shoe or a widened trigger with this holster.
- Care must be taken to ensure the gun is placed properly when returned to the holster. It if it is not positioned correctly, it will not be held securely and may fall out.
- Any adjustment or modification to the holster design may render it unsafe or cause malfunction.
- Keep your fingers well clear of the trigger when holstering and drawing the firearm.
- Handling a loaded firearm, and drawing it from a holster is inherently dangerous. You do so entirely at your own risk and responsibility.
Race Master / Alpha-X Insert Block Assembly (Magnetic)
2908 Betz Court, Orefield, PA 18069
Fax: (610) 366-9680
Q: Which gun types the Alpha-X supports?
A: The Alpha-X holster uses the very same insert blocks as the Race Master holsters therefore it supports all Race Master holster gun types.
Q: Are the insert blocks for the Alpha-X magnetic?
Q: Is it possible to swap the color inserts later on?
A: Yes, there is a small hole from the inner part of the holster encolusre to push the color insert out. Once out,...