Are you looking to add a red dot sight to your 1911 or STI 2011 pistol? Our red dot scope mount will have you covered. This mount is perfect for practical sports shooters who want reliability and flexibility when choosing a red dot.
With this mount, you'll be able to easily attach and remove your optic with the flexibility to change between red dot brands - so you can always have the perfect setup for your shooting needs.
The dot is mounted to the frame using the standard 5 hole mounting pattern with .375" spacing and is suitable for STI and all 1911 and 2011 pistols.
- Precision machined from aluminium with an anodised/plated protective finish
- The mount features a heavy-duty protective blast shield to ensure that dirt and debris do not scratch your red dot lens
- The red dot when mounted is pitched at one degree downwards to match the angle of the barrel in lockup.
- Locating Pins for all red dots listed included
- Please note mounting screws are not included
- Burris FF
- Vortex Viper
- Vortex Venom
- EO Tech MRDS
- JP Enterprises JPoint
- Swapfox Sentinel 1x16
- Vector Optics Frenzy-S 1x17x24 MIC
- Sheild SMS/RMS(c/w)
- C-More RTS
- C-More RTS 2
- C-More STS
- C-More STS 2
- Delta Optical MiniDot HD 24
- Delta Optical MiniDot HD 26
- Delta Optical Stryker
- Kahles Helia RD
- Vortex Razor
- Sig Romeo 1
- Sig Sauer Romeo 3 1x25
- Sig Sauer Romeo 3 Max 1x30
Boss Components recommends 15-inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue Loctite on mounting screws. Use caution when installing screws as over-tightening can damage the mount. Please note mounting screws are not included, use the screws supplied with the red dot. The use of a certified gunsmith is always recommended.
Red dot scope not included.