NEWBOLD L-Series Self-Sealing brought to you by Double-Alpha - Self-Setting shoot-through targets. These L-Series targets rock/bend back when hit, and then snap back upright due to their built-in hinge. No need to go down range to reset! A target and base in ONE!
NewBold Self Sealing polymer targets were the first targets of their kind, introduced back in 1995, and still set the industry standard for this kind of target.
The targets and bases are made of ElastiMAX, which is a tough, flexible, hi-tech polymer material. This material will allow the bullet to pass through the target whole, without risk of splatter or ricochets. However enough energy is transferred to the target to knock it over, making it a practical and fun to shoot reactive target.
After the bullet has passed through, the ElastiMAX material closes up, leaving only a pinpoint hole where the bullet has passed. You can shoot as many as 1000 hits on a single plate with .45 caliber ammo! (and much more with smaller calibers) before the target will need replacing.
No splatter or splash make these targets ideal for use on indoor ranges, where steel targets often may not be used.
NEWBOLD targets are:
· Safer than steel – no splash or splatter – and can be used in practically all indoor shooting ranges
· Lighter than steel – weigh 7 times less than steel targets of equal size, making them easy to transport
· Time savers – The L-Series is self setting – it rocks back when hit, and then snaps upright
· Totally weather proof – can be left outside without worry
· Reactive – an excellent training aid, giving immediate and positive reaction to the hit
· Fun to shoot! Just give them a try and you’ll be hooked!