A “safe to shoot at target” requires a “safe to shoot at base” as well.
Although we try to keep all our hits on the target, the base is likely to be hit more than a few times too.
These base kits are made from the same ElastiMAX material as the targets themselves, allowing the bullet to pass through them with little to no damage at all. Even the large adjustment bolt and large mounting bolts are made of this same material. Each Target Base Kit includes:
· A KD Pivot target base (suitable for any size target)
· A large ElasiMAX adjustment bolt which allows you to set the weight of the target to your needs
· 2 large ElastiMAX mounting bults and nuts which can be used to mount the target to a stand
· 4 screws which can be used to mount the base to a wooden stand (can be used instead of the ElastiMAX mounting bolts)
· 15m long string for resetting the targets.
These bases are sold separately from the targets, as since the targets are (hopefully) going to be hit much more often than the bases, it is likely you can keep and use the same base for more than one target.