The Mark 7 Evolution machine was designed from the ground up for automation. And while it stands tall as an incredible manual machine as well, it shines even brighter when automated, utilizing the industry-leading Mark 7 Autodrive systems.
The System includes the Autodrive unit itself with the large tablet display.
The drive system ships complete, ready to be bolted to the base of your Evolution, to automated it and allows you reloading speeds of up to 2,500 rounds per hour.
It could not be easier to install: simply remove the handle from your Evolution, bolt it down to the study aluminum base of the Autodrive system, attach the drive sprocket and belt – and that’s it! You can even keep your handle handy to attach it on the left side to run the machine manually should you choose to do so (while placing the motor in Neutral)
This setup represents the absolute pinnacle of prosumer level reloading machinery!
- Digital clutch - adjustable on-the-fly
- Completely compatible with Mr Bulletfeeder and GSI bulletfeeders
- Digital jog and immediate stop
- Microprocessor controlled
- Includes computer tablet - no control boxes!
- Features monitored by computer
- Downloadable software upgrades
- Supports a variety of accessories
- User-configurable Dwell time
- Pre-assembled and shipped ready to you
- CNC grade planetary gearbox
- Maintenance-free timing belt drive
- Full warranty
- User selectable speeds of up-to 2,500 rounds/hour
- 1.5 HP high torque motor
- Fully Supports International Voltage - this unit operates at 110/220v and at 50/60 Hz with no appreciable variation in speed or performance (Please select voltage at Check Out)
- Completely compatible with the leading bullet feeders on the market
- Machine dimensions are: 41" tall (104 cm) x 16" wide (40.6 cm) x 20" deep (50.8 cm)
Mark 7 EVO PRO Autodrive
2908 Betz Court, Orefield, PA 18069
Fax: (610) 366-9680