* New high-speed adjustable Case Feeder is included!
The Dillon Super 1050 is the "Flag Ship" of the Dillon reloading machine line, and for good reason.
This top-of-the-line Dillon Reloading press is used world wide by the most serious competition shooters, who want to load lots of ammo, and as quickly as possible.
Set up for intimate performance, and with a Mr. Bullet Feeder attached, this machine can achieve speeds of close to 2000 rounds per hour! Under normal "average" conditions, speeds of 1200 rounds per hour are easily achieved.
Auto indexing shellplate
One set of dies
Built in primer pocket swager
Automatic powder measure system
Automatic priming system
This is a commercial grade machine, is capable of loading 1,000 to 1,200 rounds per hour and carries a one year warranty.
Dillon Super 1050 Press Its features include and it comes with:
* Automatic Casefeeder - New high-speed adjustable Case Feeder included!
* Automatic Indexing
* Eight-Station Interchangeable Toolhead
* Primer Pocket Swaging Station
* Automatic Powder Measure System
* Automatic Priming System (only one primer size included!)
* Low Primer Warning System (sounds audible alarm)
* Loaded Cartridge, Auto-eject System
* Plastic Bullet Tray (mounts to press)
* Standard (not ball-end) hex key set (“allen wrenches”)
* Uses Standard 7/8″ x 14 Dies (included)
* Loading Rate: 1000+ Rounds per Hour
The Super 1050’s lengthened frame and new crank assembly have been improved to provide greater strength and smoother operation, especially when advancing the shellplate. In addition, the increased stroke now accommodates rifle calibers while the handle stroke is kept to a minimum, meaning less work for the operator.
It comes complete with a Casefeeder, Roller Handle, and Dies. In fact, the only options to consider are the Powder Check system and the Bullet Tray; the latter replacing the plastic bullet tray standard with the machine. You’ll find the primer pocket swager invaluable, even if only a single piece of military brass sneaks through your machine. In fact, the priming swaging station, in addition to seating the primer on the downstroke, are the two main advantages of the machine over the XL 650.
Assisted only by the Dillon’s RF 100 Automatic Primer filler, I once loaded 1000 rounds on a 1050 in 33 minutes. And I wasn’t even cranking the handle like a madman – it was just a smooth, consistent run. Of course, I’ve loaded a few bazillion rounds over the years, so that helps. If you want/need to load a garage full of ammo and would rather spend more time on the range than pulling the handle, the 1050 is the machine for you.