Mark 7 Evolution and Mark 7 Evo Pro Autodrive
The Mark 7 Evolution™
For close to 30 years, the only real choice for the serious reloader looking to own the best progressive reloading machine has been the Dillon 1050. But that now may be changing, with the introduction of the new Mark 7 EVOLUTION.
The heart and core of the all new Evolution is based on the commercial grade Mark 7 REVOLUTION Machine introduced in 2017. This 10-stage rotary progressive reloading press offers features never before incorporated in such a machine.
The massive 10-station tool head indexes smoothly and reliably on a radically improved indexing system. The extra stations offer long awaited options to reloaders wanting to do it all in one pass. To Swage and Trim, as well as use a bullet feeder while still checking their powder charge. With this new machine - it all becomes possible!
Standard features of the Mark 7 EVOLUTION include:
- A massive, robust 10-station tool head which allows you to “have it all”:
- Station 1: Case feeding
- Station 2: Sizing and decapping
- Station 3: Swage/Case trim
- Station 4: Primer seat with hold down
- Station 5: Resize/neck expansion
- Station 6: Powder drop
- Station 7: Powder check
- Station 8: Bullet Dropper
- Station 9: Seating
- Station 10: Crimping
- Large capacity, fast feeding case collator
- Mr.BulletFeeder by DAA included with the machine
- Ergonomically designed operating handle, which can be assembled for right or left-hand use
- New and improved case fee system using roller bearings and user-adjustable springs
- Double Sleeve support for the tool head creates smoother more in-line function
- Gear-based precision-fit overall operation
- Designed for automation, and for many optional upgrades include the Mark 7 Automatic Primer collator, the Mark 7 Evolution Autodrive and the complete suite of Mark 7 Sensors
- If you own a Mark 7 1050 Pro/X Autodrive – that can be modified for use on a new Evolution
Overall machine dimensions are 39" tall (99.1 cm) X 19.5" (49.5cm) wide x 14" (35.6cm) deep
Machine weight 65lbs (29.5kg)
The Evolution™ can easily be upgraded with the following options at any point:
- Automatic Primer Collator
- Machine calibre conversion kits that include all the components required to convert the press from one calibre to another
- Trimmer kit for rifle processing
Included with the Machine
- 11" plastic case feeder
- The Evolution™ Mr Bulletfeeder™ by DAA automatic bullet feeder system
Dies and SwageSense are not included!
Mark 7 Evo Autodrive
The Mark 7 Evolution machine was designed from the ground up for automation. And while it stands tall as an incredible manual machine as well, it shines even brighter when automated, utilizing the industry-leading Mark 7 Autodrive systems.
The System includes the Autodrive unit itself with the large tablet display, as well as a Gen-2 Swage Sensor to replace the original swage rod in your Evolution press.
The drive system ships complete, ready to be bolted to the base of your Evolution, to automated it and allows you reloading speeds of up to 2,500 rounds per hour.
It could not be easier to install: simply remove the handle from your Evolution, bolt it down to the study aluminum base of the Autodrive system, attach the drive sprocket and belt – and that’s it! You can even keep your handle handy to attach it on the left side to run the machine manually should you choose to do so (while placing the motor in Neutral)
The new Evolution Autodrive includes WIFI capabilities, allowing you to run the tablet and control the machine from a greater distance, giving you more freedom in planning your reloading bench workspace.
This setup represents the absolute pinnacle of prosumer level reloading machinery!
- Now with onboard WiFi Connect™ - no more communication cables!
- Digital clutch - adjustable on-the-fly
- Completely compatible with Mr Bulletfeeder and GSI bulletfeeders
- Digital jog and immediate stop
- Microprocessor controlled
- Includes computer tablet - no control boxes!
- Features monitored by computer
- Downloadable software upgrades
- Supports a variety of accessories
- User-configurable Dwell time
- Pre-assembled and shipped ready to you
- CNC grade planetary gearbox
- Maintenance-free timing belt drive
- Full warranty
- User selectable speeds of up-to 2,500 rounds/hour
- 1.5 HP high torque motor
- Fully Supports International Voltage - this unit operates at 110/220v and at 50/60 Hz with no appreciable variation in speed or performance (Please select voltage at Check Out)
- Completely compatible with the leading bullet feeders on the market
- Machine dimensions are: 41" tall (104 cm) x 16" wide (40.6 cm) x 20" deep (50.8 cm)
Mark 7 Evolution Pro with Autodrive
Elzenweg 33b, 5144MB, Waalwijk
Fax: +31 (0)416 392 040